Saturday 12 December 2015

December feedback

As part of my appraisal process I am using Interlead Appraisal Connector.  This allows me to seek anonymous feedback from staff, board, or students and community.

This survey ranked me as 'proficient'.  An area I could aim to improve in 2016, based on the results of the survey would be improve to collaboration within the Board and school.  We (the Board and I) have discussed some activities for 2016 which could facilitate this, including reviewing our Charter and values to ensure that all parents and BOT members are aware of what we are doing and why.

Click here to read the report from December 2015 based on the BOT completed survey.

(I have also realized while posting this, I need to add in the leadership criteria in the pages / tags for this blog - - a job for the summer holidays)

No comments:

Post a Comment